Sacramento Technical Forum
Please join the Sacramento Estate Planning Council for its annual Technical Forum. Detailed information regarding the agenda, registration and sponsorships is available at: http://www.sacepc.org/events/event/13849. Registration includes Breakfast, lunch, wine reception and networking.
Presenters and Topics
M. Read Moore - McDermott Will & Emery
- A New World Order for Estate Planners (or Why Is It So Difficult to Open a Bank Account)?
- The Devil is in the Details: Important Tax Administration and Procedural Rules for Estate Planners
- Frozen Brain: Estate Planning Strategies for QTIP Trust Assets
John Prokey - Ramsbacher Prokey Leonard LLP
and Mark Higgins - Higgins, Marcus & Lovett, Inc.
- Legal Aspects/Issues with Valuations
Shane Nolan - Wells Fargo Investment Institute
- Alternative Investments
Matt Clausen - Adler & Colvin
- Charitable Gifts of Business Interests